Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sewing. I'm doing it.

True fact:
I took exactly six weeks of "Home Ec" in 8th grade.
True fact:
We did not sew a blessed thing.
True fact:
We "cooked." At home. And brought our dishes to school as homework, because our class met in a kitchenless trailer.
True fact:
I signed up for my first online class ever to motivate me to move beyond the straight stitch on my admittedly fancy machine. Click on that little picture to the right if you'd like to join me.
True fact:
I made that rectangle up there. I used the sewing machine to do it. Go me.

4 comments:

K2daK said...

Well, it seems Bethany enjoyed it. :)

culth-I used a culth to sew today.

酒店經紀威力 said...

Hello! I come from net friend Taiwan's, has no intention between to see your article, had thought the article the content is very good, the blog type which manages in Taiwan looks like very much with me, therefore sincere invites you to have a look to mine website!
酒店經紀
桃園酒店經紀
新竹酒店經紀
禮服酒店
制服酒店
便服酒店
酒店兼差
酒店上班
台北制服酒店
台北禮服酒店

Amy said...

HOw are things with you, Sarah? I bet your little one is so big now!!!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

You need to be brisk to maintain equilibrium while executing mind blowing shots. Moncler Sale And tennis sneakers are a heck helpful in this regard. Tennis sneakers are ideal in providing support to the sides Belstaff Leather
of your feet while you make side to side movements. They are lightweight and flexible.Belstaff Womens Jackets
Herringbone patterned rubber outsole offer you excellent grip on all courts. These sneakers are well cushioned to comfort your Ugg Boots Salefeet and assure you a bombastic performance. So, shop a pair of tennis sneakers of your choice to meet your court needs and sore high on the success of your game. Kick the ball for a fine goal with cool football or soccer sneakers.